Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sandstone :)

2 posters

Go down

sandstone :) Empty sandstone :)

Post by big chop Mon 19 Mar 2012, 6:41 pm

g'day all
well the time for packing up the car and trailer and making the great migration up the great northern highway has begun for us. I have been looking at a pending lease near sandstone.this lease is located in around this area 28° 1'16.20"S 119°20'29.94"E i am wondering if anyone has been to this area or has an insite into this area (I have never been to sandstone) so i'm hoping that someone could tell me whether this area is alright . If not a little birdy tould me about an area up north of sandstone. Another area which i would like to try is the pearling ground near cue or behind cue hill,but i believe that area is a bit flogged.
cheers any info would be awesome and i hope all your holes are filled with gold (the holes you dig up nothing else Laughing )

KALGOORLIE:hannan,flanagan,0'shea COOLGARDIE: Bayley, Ford SOUTHERN CROSS:Riseley, Toomey LEONORA: sullivan,booden MOUNT MAGNET: woodley,sampey CUE:Cue,fitzgerald,HeffernanMEEKATHARRA:Connolly SANDSTONE:Hack,Dent HALLS CREEK: Hall, Slattery
big chop
big chop

Back to top Go down

sandstone :) Empty Re: sandstone :)

Post by Guest Mon 19 Mar 2012, 8:16 pm

Better ground 28° 4'20.48"S 119°11'13.96"E

Pete Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by big chop Tue 20 Mar 2012, 7:14 am

cheers pete
i'm gunna get some gold i can feel it lol Very Happy

KALGOORLIE:hannan,flanagan,0'shea COOLGARDIE: Bayley, Ford SOUTHERN CROSS:Riseley, Toomey LEONORA: sullivan,booden MOUNT MAGNET: woodley,sampey CUE:Cue,fitzgerald,HeffernanMEEKATHARRA:Connolly SANDSTONE:Hack,Dent HALLS CREEK: Hall, Slattery
big chop
big chop

Back to top Go down

sandstone :) Empty RE Sandstone

Post by goldnan Tue 20 Mar 2012, 2:39 pm

Hi big chop,
I am in Sandstone at the moment with goldgrandad. Had some rain here (still) pretty wet. The few of us in the park are sitting around itching to get out. Let me know when you get here.

goldnan

Back to top Go down

Post by big chop Tue 20 Mar 2012, 7:58 pm

p.m sent gold nan Very Happy

big chop
big chop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum