Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newcomer to the forum

Go down

Newcomer to the forum Empty Newcomer to the forum

Post by Guest Thu 24 Nov 2011, 10:00 am

Hi Chaps,
Just found DWAG on "Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum" yesterday. Logo looks great and if the forum is half as good as GPDF your'e onto a winner. The missus will never get onto Facebook now.
The weather's starting to warm up a bit up here in the Pilbara and the flies are ramping up for their summer assault, but still managed to get out in between thunderstorms last week with my brother.
We pingged a few small bits the first day, and I got a beaut 25g slug on the second day. Ended up with 52g between us. Got one more trip planned before the Xmas break (weather permitting). Very Happy TutC

Last edited by TutC on Fri 25 Nov 2011, 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Newcomer to the forum Empty Re: Newcomer to the forum

Post by Guest Thu 24 Nov 2011, 11:05 am

G'day Tutc & Welcome to the Forum mate Wink

The fly's are ramping up alright, its gonna be like wearing Hover Boots once they get fully on, still at least it'l
save walking, the fly's will just carry us as we swing the wand Razz

Sounds like you and ya brother had a good session those couple of days mate, 52 grams between yaz
well done on that 25 grammer too Very Happy

Had some mates down from Hedland yesterday and i can tell you, they were enjoying the cooler 36c break
before they went back home Shocked Shocked Razz Razz i think its gonna be a stinker this year...

Pete Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Nov 2011, 5:21 pm

Thanks for the welcome Pete and your'e right about the flies carrying you away. Without my flynet I don't think I could survive out there. The little ba$t@r&s drive me crazy. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down