Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

spare wheel rubbish bag

Go down

spare wheel rubbish bag  Empty spare wheel rubbish bag

Post by Guest Wed 20 Aug 2014, 5:12 am

thought I'd buy one of those bags u see on a few 4x4 these days to see if I can limit the amount of crap that I seem to put in the back of my troopy after we pack up.

The unit I brought has 3 straps on the back with a couple of zips within  to make life easy when u want to empty the contents out. The whole bag is washable in cold water if u r that way inclined. They will go over a very large tyre say a 17" rim or a split rim no problems.

its a case of putting a plastic rubbish bag liner in first then the empty stubbies and anything else that accumulates after that.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Have a few spare ones if any members are interested. PM me.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

spare wheel rubbish bag  Empty Re: spare wheel rubbish bag

Post by Since1981 Thu 28 Aug 2014, 8:40 pm

I've had one of these for a while - different brand, same thing. Wouldn't be without it now. No more rubbish tied on the roof rack or in broken bags in the back of the wagon. No more smell. Laughed to see you have yours tied up at the bottom. I thought it was just me not knowing how to attach it all at the bottom. Took me ages to try and work out how it was supposed to be, ended up exactly the same as yours - except it's not quite as shiny new!
Since1981
Since1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Aug 2014, 10:04 pm

yea that bottom bit is a challenge considering the straps are there to hold the bag onto the spare wheel..

but all good it has survived its first long haul with rubbish still intact when I got home.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down