Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agnew/Lawlers

2 posters

Go down

Agnew/Lawlers Empty Agnew/Lawlers

Post by AnnieL Wed 04 Sep 2013, 5:32 pm

Hi Guys, I am currently in Leinster and am going to do the Agnew Loop trip around the area.  I was hopeing to get a chance to wave the detector over some area here.  

Due to a warped head gasket and repairs I am running behind time and not enough time to put in a Section 40a.  

Is anyone prepared to tell me where I could go around there for a few days.  If you don't want to say on forum a PM would be appreciated.  If not, I guess I will just have to wait until Leonora area.

cheers
Annie

AnnieL

Back to top Go down

Agnew/Lawlers Empty Re: Agnew/Lawlers

Post by Bignuggs Wed 04 Sep 2013, 7:41 pm

Hi Annie,

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner. There is some pending ground out Lawlers way that you can get on without the 40E. Not sure if you have access to Tengraph, if not I'll send you the map but get ya GPS ready.

cheers
Cliff

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnieL Wed 04 Sep 2013, 7:58 pm

G'Day, Bignuggs.  Thank you for your reply.  I will try try to get on Tengraph tomorrow (now why didn't I think of that - doh!!).  At least that will narrow my search down.

Annie

Last edited by AnnieL on Wed 04 Sep 2013, 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorted.)

AnnieL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down