Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two people from NZ looking for buddies

3 posters

Go down

Two people from NZ looking for buddies Empty Two people from NZ looking for buddies

Post by Bazza from NZ Mon 12 Nov 2012, 3:55 pm

Hi,

My son and I were to have gone on a prospecting trip to the Leonora area next March but unfortunately the old miner that was organising the trip has had a heart attack so the trip has been cancelled. Looking for someone or a group to accompany us say anytime during the months of April through June for say 2 weeks. We are electronics and IT professionals and have already built and used a detector some time ago but used it only for finding coins and rings on beaches. We get the idea OK but would like to hire a couple of GPX5000 Minelabs to do some real serious prospecting.

Looking forward to your reply.

Bazza from NZ l;wfh
Auckland
NZ
[b]

Bazza from NZ

Back to top Go down

Two people from NZ looking for buddies Empty Re: Two people from NZ looking for buddies

Post by Flying kiwi Mon 12 Nov 2012, 7:08 pm

Hey guys welcome aboard google nuggets from down under as a good option

Flying kiwi

Back to top Go down

Two people from NZ looking for buddies Empty Re: Two people from NZ looking for buddies

Post by carms Thu 31 Jan 2013, 9:47 am

Mate send me an PM and i will be able to help, with the hiring of the 5000's, access to land to swing, 1on1 training if you want it...basically everything bar accomodation & i could prob even arrange that if need be.
regards
Carms
carms
carms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down