Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goin bush, anyone intested or want a tag along.....

2 posters

Go down

Goin bush, anyone intested or want a tag along..... Empty Goin bush, anyone intested or want a tag along.....

Post by got the bug Mon 25 Jun 2012, 1:26 pm

Hey all, I am looking to head up between Sandstone & Meeka or where ever in about a week for about 2 weeks or so & all my usual beepin mates have decided they want to work instead, can you believe that......
Anyway I like to bush camp, much more peaceful & enjoyable, it is always safer to do so with a buddy just in case, I am pretty well kitted out with 4be, camper, quad etc to stay bush for a while but just looking to meet new like minded people too & hopefully pick up some yella.
I live way down south just out of Manjimup so if anyone is thinking of heading out soon & wants some company, pm me.
Thanks,
Mark

got the bug

Back to top Go down

Goin bush, anyone intested or want a tag along..... Empty Re: Goin bush, anyone intested or want a tag along.....

Post by Biggest Kev Mon 25 Jun 2012, 5:21 pm

Hi Mark,
Let us know how you go, we plan to head home along that road when we leave Meeka, going up there with missus in about 3 weeks.

Cheers Kev
Biggest Kev
Biggest Kev

Back to top Go down

Goin bush, anyone intested or want a tag along..... Empty Re: Goin bush, anyone intested or want a tag along.....

Post by got the bug Thu 28 Jun 2012, 9:06 am

Biggest Kev wrote:Hi Mark,
Let us know how you go, we plan to head home along that road when we leave Meeka, going up there with missus in about 3 weeks.

Cheers Kev
Hi Kev,
May even run into you up there somewhere, got a beepin buddy now so heading off friday & be up that way about 2 or 3 weeks, the last few trips that way were good & there is so much ground all the way from Sandstone thru to Meeka you could spend a lifetime there. From what I am being told up around Meeka in the scrub is like a caravan park soooo many people, also re Quinns dont bother with that one they have shut it off, I was there 2 months ago big new sign on the gate, after phoning the contact number via sat phone & being told "yes should be fine" & parting with miners right number & all personal contact details car rego, type etc was then told "no access", 40 minute sat call to be told that, bit poor thinks. Evil or Very Mad
Mark

got the bug

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jun 2012, 9:19 am

Hi Mark

Mate was that Art Gledich & associates Pty Ltd. or Silver Swan Group Limited who you phoned at Quinns ??

Cheers
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by got the bug Thu 28 Jun 2012, 11:44 am

Crazy Pete wrote:Hi Mark

Mate was that Art Gledich & associates Pty Ltd. or Silver Swan Group Limited who you phoned at Quinns ??

Cheers
Pete
Hi Pete,
It was Swan group mate, cant remember the name of the fella but he was the customer relations manager for that region. What got me was the fact he took all our info first then told us no & here we were sitting at the gate late afternoon wondering what now, having been there last year & prior with no signs or problems at all. Was told just yesterday by a fella that got back from up that way that they were very active in the area & he went in, as he has done for years previously & was promply kicked off. But the nice new signs on all the gates were our first inkling that they were doing something in there as that area has been a good goer for a few years. It's a shame really that Swan doesnt at least give us a go & even just let people into the areas well away from where they are.
Cheers,
Mark

got the bug

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jun 2012, 2:37 pm

Thats a bugger Mark, the bloke just wanted all your info so they could keep an eye out for yaz.
It is getting hard to do the right thing and get permission these days, if i owned a lease i would rather give permission than have people sneaking on, as most times thats when stuff goes missing like Diesel and gear...

Quinns has always been a good place to get a few and a good camp spot.
Guess thats out the window as a forum meet option also.

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggest Kev Tue 03 Jul 2012, 9:24 am

Bugger too bad Mark, yeah we're got a 20A NW of Meeka have a good look around and on way home go down to Sandstone and check out some spots along that road.

Cheers Kev
Biggest Kev
Biggest Kev

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Aug 2012, 4:05 am

Crazy Pete wrote:Hi Mark

Cheers
Pete

gday

I heard last year that Art Gledich has passed on and his leases at Quinns sold?

cheers

au-fever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Aug 2012, 4:56 pm

Think the daughter holds em now mate.

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down