Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

awesome day on the gold

2 posters

Go down

awesome day on the gold Empty awesome day on the gold

Post by Guest Fri 27 Apr 2012, 1:49 pm

had an awesome day out in this great weather, the gold finding was great loved been out there today... picked up these 9 bits for 3.50g

awesome day on the gold 00152

cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

awesome day on the gold Empty Re: awesome day on the gold

Post by goldseeker57 Sat 28 Apr 2012, 7:14 am

ya better stay in Vic, stoppsy, l;wfh l;wfh the rate you're goin' you'll clean WA up in next to no time, be no gold for the rest of us affraid affraid

nice finds all the same, good on ya, keep it up, it lets us know there's still goooold out there cheers cheers

goldseeker57

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Apr 2012, 8:32 am

Geez Rolling Eyes it seems there's only one bloke in Vic good enough to get the gold these days Razz Razz

Do the rest of the blokes in Vic actually know ya meant to switch that little power thingy on
on the back of their tecta's awesome day on the gold 2225825816 lwkgh gpost kwdf

Pete Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by goldseeker57 Sat 28 Apr 2012, 9:47 am

either they're not switching their tecta's on, or they're NOT posting any of their finds, keeping it HUSH, HUSH :silent: :silent:
embarrassed maybe Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

goldseeker57

Back to top Go down

Post by maladjusted Sat 28 Apr 2012, 12:55 pm

Oooooh yeah, been switching mine on......spent a bit of time the last couple of weeks on the NSW/Vic border around Delegate/Bendoc. Filled my pockets with bits of lead, cartridge cases, bits of wire, nails, tack heads.....all the good stuff Rolling Eyes .....even managed to stake a near new tyre with a lump of chert! In through the side wall, then hit me in the hip pocket jhgigfif

On the good side though, my two young blokes got snowed on for the first time in their lives.. What a Face ...found some old trenching that looks undisturbed and a mine that doesn't appear on either the NSW Digs or Vic DPI sites, no sign of detecting holes anywhere within cooee Cool ......none of the yellow stuff, but great ways to spend some time (not the changing tyres bit....that sucks!)....have lots more to explore......oh yeah, got stared at by a couple of very relaxed (soon to be endangered) young venison snags.....umm, sambar stags..... :rendeer: ....on the way back to civilisation.

I've figured out the easiest way for me to get a gold fix Very Happy .....wait til Stoppsy posts his pics...they're awesome kwdf

maladjusted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Apr 2012, 4:33 pm

hey guys, their has been a few finds but nothing realy big tho as far as i know.... one mate hit a 2oz patch but that's all i have realy have herd has been quiet....
cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Apr 2012, 6:10 pm

Nice work mate.
whats your biggest bit so far?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Apr 2012, 6:20 pm

nothing big 13g is my biggest at the moment.
cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Apr 2012, 7:01 am

Nothing wrong with that Bloke.
I reckon your well overdue to join the Ounce club. lwkgthgt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down