Gold Price

Go down

Gold Price  Empty Gold Price

Post by Flouro on Fri 08 Feb 2019, 11:37 am

Hi All,

The magic gold price of $60.00 a gram is almost upon us, that would be $1866/oz

Currently traded at $1850 at one stage today, $59. something

Is $2000 an oz not out of the question, i think i need to find some more gold

Can't waite for the new season, with the coolish summer so far are we going to have an early winter, i'm thinking yes

Cheers,Ron, Sherri and Yoda

Flouro

Back to top Go down

Gold Price  Empty Re: Gold Price

Post by martinjsto on Mon 11 Feb 2019, 8:53 pm

Yep, should stay high if Aussie dollar stays the same. I'm going to hit it hard this year too. Good luck guys

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flouro on Tue 12 Feb 2019, 8:20 am

G'day Martin,

How did your foray up north go, i noticed the weather got a bit hot there for a while and they got a bit of rain as well

I remember seeing Moneybox's foray in the wet on his video, interesting times for sure

I guess you will be hitting those leases you "have to work" during the cooler months, i was wondering if those leases were on the 120km long strike of conglomerates that the watermelon seeds are on , certainly interesting times for you

Cheers, Ron Sherri and Yoda(who demanded to eat half my fish for breakfast this mourning)

Flouro

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto on Wed 20 Feb 2019, 11:24 pm

hi ron and sherri, mid 40;s all week and a/c and fridge both packed it in so hot and throw out the food to start off with. no gold found but had 12 leases over 10 days to look at so more reconnaissance work this trip. we will be heading back as soon as it cools off. the conglomerate they are talking about is more like solid basalt and not much on the main leases. no gold found but plenty of potential. will let you know how we go
cheers

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flouro on Thu 21 Feb 2019, 8:44 am

Hi Martin,

Looks like your doin it tough out there, i'm surprised you's lasted 10 days in that heat

Watching Damien's videos on youtube their gold seems to be on the quartz flats rather than in the hills,but the conglomerate gold is at the base of and along the line of hills

It's the old story, let the feet do the talking or is that walking

The weather we are having down south is balmy, it's like were not having a summer with cool breezes all day and the rest of the state is scorching, we are planning- hoping it will be an early start for winter weather and make an early start to our prospecting year, here's hoping

Would really like to know how you's go up there, sounds very interesting

Cheers Ron, Sherri and Yoda

Flouro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum