Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x terra 305

Go down

x terra 305 Empty x terra 305

Post by big chop Sat 28 Jan 2012, 4:06 pm

g'day all.I am looking at a x terra 305 for some beach and park work.Is this machine any good on coins rings etc or should i look at the fisher f2, garret ace 250 or another brand.the problem is i can only go to about $400.Has anyone used the 305 or any of the above detectors or know of a good detector in this price range.any info would be awesome.
cheers and i hope all your holes be filled with
gold.
bc

KALGOORLIE:hannan,flanagan,0'shea COOLGARDIE: Bayley, Ford SOUTHERN CROSS:Riseley, Toomey LEONORA: sullivan,booden MOUNT MAGNET: woodley,sampey CUE:Cue,fitzgerald,HeffernanMEEKATHARRA:Connolly SANDSTONE:Hack,Dent HALLS CREEK: Hall, Slattery
big chop
big chop

Back to top Go down

x terra 305 Empty Few vids on those models

Post by Guest Sat 28 Jan 2012, 4:49 pm

From my time doing Dork swings most coins and jewellery have been found in the top 8" so
major depth is not a worry, wats more needed is good disc and numeric readout screen.
The Garrett ace series are a good value tecta but i challenge anyone to put up with the shitty
BELLtone signal response and not get agro at it, thats the only drawback of them.

My choice would be the exterra 305 with 9" concentric coil, Aussie made and very good pinpointing,
waterproof coil for the beach,good depth, good disc, and good readout screen also, $380 roughly.

The F2 is also a good tecta but lacks the total depth of the other 2.

Back to top Go down

x terra 305 Empty Re: x terra 305

Post by big chop Sat 28 Jan 2012, 4:56 pm

cheers pete it seems the 305 is the most expensive out of them.I think then i will go with the 305 for beach work and a bit of a play ,but when it comes to the gold fields leave them at home thats gp, gpx country. Very Happy
cheers bc

KALGOORLIE:hannan,flanagan,0'shea COOLGARDIE: Bayley, Ford SOUTHERN CROSS:Riseley, Toomey LEONORA: sullivan,booden MOUNT MAGNET: woodley,sampey CUE:Cue,fitzgerald,HeffernanMEEKATHARRA:Connolly SANDSTONE:Hack,Dent HALLS CREEK: Hall, Slattery
big chop
big chop

Back to top Go down

x terra 305 Empty Re: x terra 305

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down