Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australia Wide Motor Vehicle Defective Airbag Recall

+2
Chiv
Topcat
6 posters

Go down

Australia Wide Motor Vehicle Defective Airbag Recall Empty Australia Wide Motor Vehicle Defective Airbag Recall

Post by Topcat Wed 28 Feb 2018, 5:50 pm

If you have a motor vehicle that has a Takata Airbag fitted listed in the link below, get it checked immediately
as they are likely to explode without warning:

https://www.productsafety.gov.au/recalls/compulsory-takata-airbag-recall/takata-airbag-recalls-list#id5

If it is not on the list as some vehicle manufactures are not obliged to disclose info on vehicles fitted with this airbag
until April 2018 check your vehicle specifications ASAP.

THIS IS NOT SPAM

Cheers

Ted
Topcat
Topcat

Back to top Go down

Australia Wide Motor Vehicle Defective Airbag Recall Empty Re: Australia Wide Motor Vehicle Defective Airbag Recall

Post by Chiv Wed 28 Feb 2018, 7:02 pm

yep no laughing matter, seen the damage that a airbag can do, it is really a grenade and if your arms are in the way, lets say you need someone to wipe your back side for awhile Shocked

Chiv

Back to top Go down

Australia Wide Motor Vehicle Defective Airbag Recall Empty Re: Australia Wide Motor Vehicle Defective Airbag Recall

Post by Bignuggs Fri 02 Mar 2018, 4:20 pm

Good warning about the airbags. I"m glad I'm safe but I have heard, those that are affected, you will get shrapnel thrown at ya if they go off and that is serious damage.
Cheers
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moneybox Fri 02 Mar 2018, 7:47 pm

Some of these popular models go back 17 years. That's going to cost somebody big time.
Moneybox
Moneybox

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Sat 03 Mar 2018, 10:12 am

Yep the old airbag trouble... I read the play early in life & never encouraged that marital scene , mostly the airbags that own shotguns ... every bottle of rum has SHRAPPNELL coming .
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by boobook Sat 03 Mar 2018, 1:45 pm

True words albo, very true words.....specially with op rum involved on one side and a shotty on 'tother Mad
mike
boobook
boobook

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Sun 04 Mar 2018, 9:53 am

Topcat thanks mate iv still got the ol gq patrol & love it, alas no airbags etc , no electronics , I still do 1000 km a week in it , never a drama, basic care & service , there’s no need to keep up with the joneses buying new sht here mate ,I pass them on their way back , bye.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down