Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coiltech elite vs Nuggetfinder evolution coils

3 posters

Go down

Coiltech elite vs Nuggetfinder evolution coils Empty Coiltech elite vs Nuggetfinder evolution coils

Post by wavehog Sun 02 Aug 2015, 1:19 pm

Has anyone used the new evolution coil ,how did it perform and has anyone done comparisons with the elite ,I will be buying one or the other so your advice would be appreciated.

wavehog

Back to top Go down

Coiltech elite vs Nuggetfinder evolution coils Empty Re: Coiltech elite vs Nuggetfinder evolution coils

Post by Woteva Mon 03 Aug 2015, 10:41 pm

Has the new Evolution coil been released yet ? I don't think it has.

If so, does anyone know when it will be made available?

Woteva

Back to top Go down

Coiltech elite vs Nuggetfinder evolution coils Empty Re: Coiltech elite vs Nuggetfinder evolution coils

Post by wavehog Tue 04 Aug 2015, 6:39 am

reeds have been getting them in but only in small batchs ,I think they had 40 on back order but only got 8 first delivery.Also only the 17 X 13, haven't heard how they go yet.

wavehog

Back to top Go down

Post by NuggieDreamer Sun 09 Aug 2015, 10:21 am

... seen a post on another forum, the New Coiltek 14" vs the Nugget Finder Evolution (pre-production) prototype.

Results where;
the New Nugget Finder still needs some work to get the same level of response at 650mm depth on a 3oz nugget (in Normal Timings) but still better than the current 14" NF Production Mono.
both New 14" Coils have a similar response at shallower depth on smaller nugget (in Special / Fine Gold Timings) and still better than the current 14" NF Mono.

Probably the reason the New 14" Nugget Finder Coil hasn't been released yet.
NuggieDreamer
NuggieDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down