Jack Lang Special Gold Detector

Go down

Jack Lang Special Gold Detector Empty Jack Lang Special Gold Detector

Post by Goldiewa on Tue 04 Nov 2014, 10:51 pm

Has anyone had any experience with this detector here in WA. Would like to know if they are any good in our mineralised grounds I. The Goldfields etc., at all. Wondering if this may be a good back up detector.

Goldie Very Happy

Goldiewa

Back to top Go down

Jack Lang Special Gold Detector Empty Re: Jack Lang Special Gold Detector

Post by CrazyPete on Wed 05 Nov 2014, 8:05 am

Basically all of the JL vlf cheapie machines are a Bounty hunter Tracker IV circuit inside em, they are a 6.7khz VLF
machine, a cheap coin detector IMHO, built to look like
the famous Fisher GoldBug2 but nowhere of the same quality or performance (not even close).

Better of lookin at a Bounty hunter Tracker IV, they run a slightly higher freq @ 8.7khz and can find small nuggs if
ya fit their 4" coil to em.
I snapped up a Fisher GoldBug2 on gumtree for $400 2 mnths ago and nothin gets close to em on small gold and qrtz/gold species, got over 70 bits with it so far on mullock piles that my 5k went over for sweet FA.

pete Cool

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiewa on Wed 05 Nov 2014, 9:21 am

Thanks for the advice Pete, would this still be ok in our ground here in WA. Our ground is so mineralised here? Does anyone use a vlf and find gold in WA??

Goldie Cool

Goldiewa

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto on Wed 05 Nov 2014, 9:57 am

hi goldiewa, i have used my landstar bounty hunter in WA quite a bit and it has found small gold but its a bit of work keeping it balanced, the iron discrimination is useful in trashy areas but you need to test your setting carefully as not to discriminate gold the out, i set it up with a nugget next to a nail and listen for the signals. they can find gold but in reality as Pete says your way better off with a goldbug.
good luck

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum