Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Satellite TV

4 posters

Go down

Satellite TV Empty Satellite TV

Post by Nightjar Fri 26 Sep 2014, 9:46 am

We recently upgraded our receiver to a VAST CERTIFIED SATKING 800 DECODER which enables us to record programs to watch the following night. We are fowls not owls after long days detecting. :)
After several phone calls to the supplier (East coast) clearly stating we travel remote and must have a unit which is 12V powered.
Deal sealed, unit arrived and you guessed it, a 240V/12V adaptor supplied. The audio leads were included the RCA were not. On the blower and was informed the 12V lead and RCA were optional extras (which there was no mention of during purchase) but with good will they would send them overnight express so we could be operational before leaving in a weeks time. Several calls during the week we left without being operational.
Arrived home 3 weeks later and the 12V lead had arrived with another set of audio leads?????
We now have the unit working with help from another business and we can not fault it.
It is the lack of customer care I'm really p****d off with.
This business has a quote on their homepage which I stress is far from the truth, do not think about dealing with them.

Our Business has grown over the years based on advertising but mostly through word of mouth as our main goals are to finish every job we start with the end user bragging to friends and family about how good his/her new equipment is .

Satellite TV Signature2

"Aging seems to be the only available way to live a long life."
Nightjar
Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Satellite TV Empty Re: Satellite TV

Post by NuggieDreamer Fri 26 Sep 2014, 12:27 pm

Wow Pete,

Does the company that helped you out with the other guys gear deserve a mention?
Thats Customer Service... in my book.

Are you going to give us some good and bad things to look for when choosing a TV Sat System for the bush?

I'm sure others would like to save some grief if you can help them doge it (Like me Very Happy )
NuggieDreamer
NuggieDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by toad Fri 26 Sep 2014, 7:54 pm

Bought my Satking 800 from Ebay for $220 delivered and it came with HDMI cable, RCA cables and 12v cable all included.
toad
toad

Back to top Go down

Post by red devil Sun 19 Oct 2014, 12:56 pm

There is only one company to deal with in WA access antennas osborne park they will send gear anywhere
red devil
red devil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum