Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JM Cash N Gold Services

4 posters

Go down

JM Cash N Gold Services Empty JM Cash N Gold Services

Post by Charlie 59 Mon 18 Aug 2014, 8:06 pm

Hi Guys ,
Has anyone dealt with JM Cash N Gold Services in Fremantle , as in selling nuggets . Any feed back good or bad .

Cheers Charlie

Charlie 59

Back to top Go down

JM Cash N Gold Services Empty Re: JM Cash N Gold Services

Post by CrazyPete Tue 19 Aug 2014, 5:07 am

Gday Charlie

Dealt with Wayne from there heaps of times and wouldnt go anywhere else mate, best service and price for ya gold.

10/10

Pete

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by snapper Tue 19 Aug 2014, 7:05 am

Pete put me onto them when I was over there and I found them great, and the higher the purity of gold you have the better price you get, so make sure its as clean as you can get.
Melt any fine gold into buttons.
snapper
snapper

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie 59 Tue 19 Aug 2014, 7:15 am

Thanks for your replies Pete & Snapper . I will take a trip to Freo & go and see them .

Charlie

Charlie 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Aug 2014, 7:00 pm

Charlie- I would ring them and have a chat first.

they pay on purity much the same as the mint do but they don't discount for smelting--$295 and I don't know whether they pay for the silver content either.

$30--$35 per gram for clean small nuggets would be a base and this would depend on the price of the day--

Remember that nuggets aren't pure gold--generally about 92% give or take a few points. Some have been down around 70%--that would make u cry..but it does happen.

Another avenue might be the buyer in GG&T --in the add section, not sure who it is--Jim or Doug.

If gold is soiled in any way or contains quartz or iron stone imbedded within then expect to loose a bit of cash.

Happy hunting and let us know how u go

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie 59 Tue 19 Aug 2014, 8:11 pm

Hi Guys ,
Rang them this morrning and had a chat , they recomended sending off to be refined to get a more accurate result .
Because of iron stone & quartze content (small chips ) their machine would not give a true reading of pureity . $50 refining fee.
I took the gold up and they sent it off this arvo , should have the results & payment on friday .
Will let yous know the final result .

Cheers Charlie

Charlie 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Aug 2014, 6:26 am

any news on how u went Charlie with your dealings with this mob in perth.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie 59 Tue 26 Aug 2014, 9:38 pm

Hi Guys ,
         Got a call on Friday from the gold buyer with results , I lost just over 10% of total weight of gold with impurities . They charged $50 smelting fee and I got paid $41.25 per gram . The gold purity was 92.1% .
The day I took it up to them they paid me a couple of grand cash on the spot and deposit the rest into my bank .
Over all I am quite happy with the result , much the same as sending it over to PW Beck in South Aust .
They seem good people to deal with and easily assessable .

Cheers Charlie

Last edited by Charlie 59 on Wed 27 Aug 2014, 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Charlie 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Aug 2014, 6:35 am

Thanks Charlie

That's about what I expected. Same as what the mint pays ....your assay should tell u what Silver content and % gold content was..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by farm boy Wed 27 Aug 2014, 4:06 pm

I sold some bits to these guys. They were pretty good I thought. Only thing was, and I I dont know a lot of about variation in purity, but my gold from the same lake spot they gave me 92% and 85% for different nuggets which I found a bit strange. I would have thought gold from the same spot, especially salt lake gold, would be the same purity. I didn’t tell them they were from the same spot. Anyway maybe there are fine differences in purity? Having said that, I guess all buyers need to knock a bit off to make their profit if that is the case?? FB

farm boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down