Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

over nighter

Go down

over nighter Empty over nighter

Post by Guest Sun 08 Jun 2014, 4:47 pm

well got away from the seaside resort and headed bush to a small outpost just to see if I still had it and when I got out there bugger me there's another 3 car load of the faithful having a campfire gathering.

well I made the fourth vehicle--u never know who u'll find in the bush..

Lucky I had a feed befor I ventured out coz the couple of blokes that were trying to cook a feed were very much below average and no baked beans in sight --mind u the kids got out the marshmallows and had a ball burning them in the fire.

Next morning swing the gear I managed to pick up a couple of pieces and the other boys picked up a couple as well.

Good mates -Good chatter around the camp fire and a few sherbits to keep the dust down in the throat..couldn't ask for much more..

The night got a bit chilly though about 17.c and u need a sleeping bag in the swag to keep the chill of..

we get spoilt up here coz we don't have to travel 6 hours to go swinging..

all the best to the rest of u..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

over nighter Empty Re: over nighter

Post by Guest Sun 08 Jun 2014, 7:32 pm

17 C ... 17C???wtf 

Tell 'im 'e's dreamin'!lwkgh 

That's a winter heat wave over here Ray ya woos over nighter 3179412840 

Robert (current temp 7.2C ... overnight low 2C)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Jun 2014, 6:19 am

yeah I might be a woos in the cold but at least I can hack the 50.c heat and detect and yep --no one else in sight..luv it..back to the air con.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Jun 2014, 7:02 am

Oh, the trials we detectorists must endure. affraid affraid affraid  over nighter 1533492315 
I don't know why we bother. Hang on ... yes I do!!! Because it beats the fek outa sitting around waiting to die!!! over nighter 1472621687  over nighter 3100332128

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum