Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

time for 10 day trip

+4
NuggieDreamer
albo
pilbarachad
martinjsto
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

time for  10 day trip - Page 2 Empty time for 10 day trip

Post by martinjsto Fri 14 Mar 2014, 10:51 am

First topic message reminder :

hi all,
well the car is happy with a full tank, over 5k spent on her getting suspension, tyres, duel batteries and other engine mods done ready for the season.
I have been granted leave from home reno's for around 12 days so anyone keen on a 10 day trip I am planning on heading off Sunday or Monday
so PM me if keen.
maybe anyone already out there would like some company or has somewhere to detect I could tag along with I am keen as.
I don't know what direction yet, looking up to and around the Cue area north or Leinster/Leonora East so I am free ranging ATM.
I was going to catch up with Jason in the Ora Banda area but he is stuck on a lease for a few weeks yet and cannot get away.

so anyone on a massive strike and needs help digging it up im all yours lol  cheers  lol! 

Martin

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

time for  10 day trip - Page 2 Empty Re: time for 10 day trip

Post by martinjsto Sat 22 Mar 2014, 5:58 pm

a roof rack and awning is something i nearly purchased, may still get a roof rack but dont think i will i get a awning, I think i will just take the Jaco pop up from now on, hardly uses any more fuel and all the comforts.

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pilbarachad Sat 22 Mar 2014, 6:59 pm

Nice vids and pics there mate. Its got me itching to get out for a few days instead of my normal (at the moment) day trips. Cant wait for it to cool down, got to finish my trailer though  Laughing Laughing 
pilbarachad
pilbarachad

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Sun 23 Mar 2014, 9:51 am

[quote="oneday"

at least u r onto a few pieces..great photos as well--looks like u could do with a backhoe out there..some very interesting ground..

regards
oneday[/quote]

Ray, i spoke to the leaseholder and he told me there wasnt a lot of alluvial around but an old fellow use to come out for 2 months a year and dryblow for a nice annual wage but has since fully retired. the owner is now setting up a wet plant and wants to put the ore from a hole he has dug through it as it has high GPT content.
he offered to allow me to dryblow if I wanted, maybe worth the time if the deal can be reached.
Martin

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying kiwi Sun 23 Mar 2014, 1:48 pm

im back as well beer was starting to warm up again could not keep enough juice in the batts to keep my fridge running Sad , was a great trip and good to catch up with Martin a top bloke and very handy man to have about the campfire whipped up some mean tucker cheers mate,  kwdf put in some big days and covered a lot of ground with a little bit of colour to show for our efforts as always would be nice to pick up more was a great trip even if a bit warm at times... jhgigfif 
my telly for the trip 1/2 oz,

passed a heap of 4bys heading north on the way home fair to say that 2014 season is now open!!

cheers Tom
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Flying kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sun 23 Mar 2014, 2:53 pm

Nice pics there Tom just a pity about the heat and warm beer   Razz
Almost forgot, and some nice gold  cheers 

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cruiser1 Sun 23 Mar 2014, 4:51 pm

Good pics Tom.At least you have opened the account for this season.How did the new motor go?

Cheers

Phil
cruiser1
cruiser1

Back to top Go down

Post by pilbarachad Sun 23 Mar 2014, 5:11 pm

Nice finds there Flyingkiwi, cant complain about a half ounce.  Very Happy 
pilbarachad
pilbarachad

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying kiwi Sun 23 Mar 2014, 6:29 pm

hey Phil the new donk is running sweet mate real happy with it the old one must have been on her last legs for a while as this one seams to pull lot better has got about 2000k on it now used about 1l of oil so far I think that will settle down once she is run in a bit more.
next job is to re-bush the old girl as there are a few rattles and bumps where there shouldn't be and she has about a 1/4 turn of slop in the steering. never ends eh

cheers Chad if I can dodge work for a few more months im gunna get up your way for a swing mate

Flying kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2