Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

finaly got to take the 45 out

Go down

finaly got to take the 45 out Empty finaly got to take the 45 out

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2011, 5:33 am

i finaly got to take the 45 out, i had taken it were i have had the 4000 just to see if i had left anything behind. i did find 2 small bits but that was it so the 4000 did clean the area up pritty well. the 45 is good as you can make it run that bit smoother with the threshold. i'll have to take them both out and find a target with the 45 and run the 4 over it to see if it'll pick it up. i did end up getting bitten by a inch ant and by hell that hurt

my 2 little ones 0.2

finaly got to take the 45 out Image024

my dad had rang and told me he had found a bit with the sd2000 with the 14"dd 0.48 and the one he found the other week was .74 all up 1.22g. it's good to see dad back into detecting and finding it.

dad's 2 nuggets

finaly got to take the 45 out Image025

cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

finaly got to take the 45 out Empty Re: finaly got to take the 45 out

Post by Yellow Hornet Fri 23 Dec 2011, 7:32 am

On you Stoppsy.

Which coil did you have on and was the signal as clear as your 4000?

The 4500 with the 11" mono will find it down to a poofteenth of a gram. (That's the imperial measurement for 0.1g)

Yellow Hornet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2011, 9:32 am

Hi Stoppsy

Good to hear you blooded the new toy, and that your dad is on the gold too, good onya fella's Very Happy
You'l find that the 45 will leave the 4000 in its wake in those areas where you had to run the 4000 in
sens smooth just to shut it up, i'm dead sure it wont be long mate and we'll see a nice slug on
a Stoppsy video.
Cheers for the update mate Very Happy

Pete Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum