Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OKM and Notka

3 posters

Go down

OKM and Notka Empty OKM and Notka

Post by HeadsUp Wed 17 Apr 2013, 9:27 am

I am trying to work out the best detector from the new generation of machines , or decide if they are all marketing hype and scams

Do you people have opinions or links on field tests between OKM X4 , Black hawk , Notka Golden King , JeoHunter etc ?

The only information i found on Bionic X4 is youtube videos that i rate as " pathetic " , and other youtube videos riddled with comments that they are scammers.
The OKM videos on youtube dont allow unmoderated comments and if you ask any hard questions they dont even publish your comment.

The communication i got from the OKM distibutor was offensive

Where can i find genuine opinions or test outcomes ?

The OKM X4 is about $ 14,000

KellyCo do list them for sale and they are one of the bigger gold equipment dealers in the states

any thoughts ?

HeadsUp

Back to top Go down

OKM and Notka Empty Re: OKM and Notka

Post by Mechanic Wed 17 Apr 2013, 7:13 pm

G'day Headsup,

I'll give you the heads up on kellyco. They also sell long range locators so I would not trust what they try and sell. The noktas are just over priced overweight toys that might run ok in european soils, but as for detecting over here in aus, forget it. Grab a ML anywhere from a sd2000 onwards it will be money well spent and all of them will work much better on our soils.
But beware of fake gpx4500's and 5000's on gumtree or ebay. I would recommend buying from an Australian dealer if you choose either of the 4500 or 5k.

Cheers Mick

Mechanic

Back to top Go down

Post by SunriseBoy Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:16 am

Mechanic wrote:G'day Headsup,

I'll give you the heads up on kellyco. They also sell long range locators so I would not trust what they try and sell. The noktas are just over priced overweight toys that might run ok in european soils, but as for detecting over here in aus, forget it. Grab a ML anywhere from a sd2000 onwards it will be money well spent and all of them will work much better on our soils.
But beware of fake gpx4500's and 5000's on gumtree or ebay. I would recommend buying from an Australian dealer if you choose either of the 4500 or 5k.

Cheers Mick

Mick, I think you'll find Noktas are a lot better that the dismissive remarks made about them. If you do some objective research on them, you'll find they are excellent machines.

BTW, I own a TDI-SL.

SunriseBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum