HORSE BUM FLY CREAM

Go down

HORSE BUM FLY CREAM Empty HORSE BUM FLY CREAM

Post by albo on Wed 30 Jan 2013, 10:18 pm

Regards to a yestys post about the natural fly cream .il post the brand when i see my mate in a coupla days. re Biggest Kev . Um stay happy & yes Mundine got his flogging tonight. cheers albo.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by albo on Fri 01 Feb 2013, 9:34 pm

Yep Biggest Kev the answer is ....SYDNEY .... nar its called Natures Botanical Cream & its found in rural horsey shops like EUROPIA or somthing like that , used on horses bums n stuff usually ,not sure of the spelling , but anyway its good FECKEN FECKEN gear for the barstard flies mate & most prospectors i know have a head like a horses bum any hows, cheers you lot ,albo.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

HORSE BUM FLY CREAM Empty Re: HORSE BUM FLY CREAM

Post by Guest on Fri 08 Feb 2013, 6:52 pm

mate of mine from Nullagine swears by the arthritis cream they use on horses as well..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by albo on Fri 08 Feb 2013, 7:00 pm

yea Ray i get a bit of Kneemonia after a big day & emu oil rubbed on gets all going again . crikey weel have to call this Pensioners Place, lol!
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by albo on Fri 08 Feb 2013, 7:02 pm

ps Ray , was it John the Sweed or the german . albo
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 08 Feb 2013, 7:06 pm

fella called Graham--lived on Sculls spring road--I think he has now sold his house and moved on --wife died a couple of years ago..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by albo on Fri 08 Feb 2013, 7:15 pm

didnt know that one , but had many a drink with John the sweed , had a natural remedy for most things , liquid oxygen for long life etc , real character ,only came in once a week & got messed up at the pub, lived like a hermit, hope hes still upright ,albo.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 21 Feb 2013, 4:02 pm

The horse's rectum cream is made and distributed in WA at a house in Perth near Ascot race course. They're cheaper than retails outlets and they do mail order etc. It's the best stuff I've ever used for flies but doesn't seem much chop on mozzies IMO.

Details:

Cedarwood and Rosemary Creme
Natures Botanical Cremes
DJ & CD White
10 Lyall St
Ascot
WA 6104

Phone 08 92778850 mobile 0425291724

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 21 Feb 2013, 4:11 pm

i'll get the mrs 2 get some when she goes to perth next week.
Actually the flys havent been 2 bad this year for some unknown reason..

at night --well thats what i bought the van for--air con and enclosed..bugger it --yep gettin old..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 21 Feb 2013, 4:34 pm

oneday monday wrote:i'll get the mrs 2 get some when she goes to perth next week.
Actually the flys havent been 2 bad this year for some unknown reason..

at night --well thats what i bought the van for--air con and enclosed..bugger it --yep gettin old..

regards
oneday

Best give 'em a ring first as they had their house up for sale about November last year but told me that the phone number would be the same. Tell yer missus to look for the Maccas on the Gt Eastern Highway just near the Tonkin Highway overpass bridge.

Samma, samma with the air con etc. I used to live in a tent when I started - back when there was just me & Paddy Hannan out there!! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by wandwaver on Fri 22 Feb 2013, 12:14 pm

Hi folks,
Last time I was at Reed's Prospecting Supplies ( about Sept 2012) they had stocks of this cream you are talking about. Happy trails.

wandwaver

Back to top Go down

Post by UTBN on Sat 23 Feb 2013, 1:45 pm

Yep natures botanical cream is the best insect repellant. Flies mozzies midgies don't come near you. I picked up my detector from reeds prospecting yesterday and saw he still has the repellant in stock. I think price is about 18$ a tub

UTBN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 23 Feb 2013, 5:56 pm

yep ordered 12 containers for the shop.
The mrs is onto some good natural stuff out of the Alice which is suppose to be really good for mozzies..so hopefully I'll get a batch of that and get a few old buggers to try it out.. wegr

Regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by linlara on Mon 04 Mar 2013, 10:46 am

Hi albo,
We have been using horse cream from Desert Dwellers in the Alice for about 4 years, great stuff but I was told it was eye cream, maybe just a bum steer. Rolling Eyes
Anyway I ran out of it and used a well known roll on fly repellent. I left it on the fold out table of the van while I was out and didn't notice it had blown over until the following day. The pic shows the results.
The shite had stripped the friggin paint off the table. After emailing the company they got back to me saying their product is manufactured and covered by all standards and it was just an unfortunate gust of wind that caused the problem. I think they were telling me to stand in the far queue.
I haven't named the brand on purpose cause I don't want the rectum sued out of me.
So beware of the paint stripping fly repellent. jhgigfif

Lindsay[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by linlara on Mon 04 Mar 2013, 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : re-do pic)

linlara

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs on Mon 04 Mar 2013, 5:03 pm

That pic says a lot. Anything that is natural has to be better (I hope so). Just think about all the chemicals used today and ya gotta wonder about what we eat, drink and cover ourselves in. What annoys me is, the Australian government standards say they are safe but a lot have been banned in other countries.
Fanta, don't ever spill it on a laminex counter top coz ya won't get the stain out. Imported carrots, nows here's a story. spilt some carrot juice onto the same laminex top, stained it a nice orange colour.
Lots of fly repellants on the market, and the flies love you, they drink the stuff.
We can't list them here for legal reasons, but if you get a rash or bad reaction from using them, what can I say. Don't buy them coz they are useless.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs on Mon 04 Mar 2013, 5:47 pm

Come September this year, ya gunna need some of that cream. Here's ya choice HORSE BUM FLY CREAM 3179412840

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 16 Mar 2013, 4:35 pm

nice tight ass!

ya got to love that.. lol!

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 16 Mar 2013, 4:37 pm

finally got the horse bum cream in stock so if anyone wants to have a go with it-- come and get it..
price $19.50.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 16 Mar 2013, 7:01 pm

Bignuggs wrote:Come September this year, ya gunna need some of that cream. Here's ya choice HORSE BUM FLY CREAM 3179412840

HORSE BUM FLY CREAM Jg11
HORSE BUM FLY CREAM Ta11

we have some politicals, big asses lol! do no good Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by albo on Tue 19 Mar 2013, 11:08 pm

Yea Yea with ya now Ray on your comment above & like the ol song goes ...Mango Bat.. NO BABIES ... doo dar
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by albo on Tue 19 Mar 2013, 11:51 pm

Also i watched a documentry on us rednecks on the discovery channel making moonshine in the bush & used listerine in a spray bottle for mosquitoes.. havnt tried myself yet , but they are thick in the east Pilbara atm after the cyclone passed through.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by albo on Wed 20 Mar 2013, 12:36 am

linlara , a late reply , the bloke i work with that got me started on it is also from alice , Clinton Johnson , maybe you know him ,one of the best allround fitter mechanics ive come across , he comes from a horsy background lol!
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 18 Nov 2013, 3:54 pm

mate nearly went nuts yesterday--couldn't find the cream to slip slop and massage into my sensitive skin--well sort off--did eventually find it tucked away with the rest of my detecting gear for some unknown reason--its usually on the table lookin me in the face --but as they say I do get excited every now and again and have a big clean up..

this stuff is the ducks nuts and I will give anyone there money back if they don't find it as good as I do if u happen to buy it from my place in Ktown it come with a money back guarantee...

don't leave home without it.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum