Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pilbara - Towns & Pubs Tour (Videos)

5 posters

Go down

The Pilbara - Towns & Pubs Tour (Videos) Empty The Pilbara - Towns & Pubs Tour (Videos)

Post by Guest Sat 08 Dec 2012, 5:04 pm

Great set of 3 videos with good music.
Tour the Pilbara and see the sights.
Real Aussie Bush.
I haven't put the actual videos on here as they are better watched on Youtube in full screen Very Happy

Part 1 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Part 2 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Part 3 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope yous enjoy em

Pete paeirgcy vp

Back to top Go down

The Pilbara - Towns & Pubs Tour (Videos) Empty Re: The Pilbara - Towns & Pubs Tour (Videos)

Post by Bignuggs Sat 08 Dec 2012, 6:17 pm

A big thankyou from me for putting them up. It's been a long time since I've seen some of my old stompin and workin places.

cheers cheers cheers

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

The Pilbara - Towns & Pubs Tour (Videos) Empty Re: The Pilbara - Towns & Pubs Tour (Videos)

Post by Guest Sat 08 Dec 2012, 6:37 pm

Bignuggs wrote:A big thankyou from me for putting them up. It's been a long time since I've seen some of my old stompin and workin places.

cheers cheers cheers

And your old watering holes to i bet Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sat 08 Dec 2012, 6:39 pm

Damn right there Razz stories I could tell The Pilbara - Towns & Pubs Tour (Videos) 3179412840

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madmav Sat 08 Dec 2012, 7:20 pm

Bignuggs wrote:A big thankyou from me for putting them up. It's been a long time since I've seen some of my old stompin and workin places.

cheers cheers cheers

thanks heaps Pete for some awesome veiwing, can't wait to see it all, you can be our guide if we can afford you lmao

happy hunting
Steve and Lea
madmav
madmav

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggest Kev Sat 08 Dec 2012, 10:55 pm

Thanks for the video's Pete, I have fond memories of the Pilbara mighty place to live and explore.

Cheers Kev
Biggest Kev
Biggest Kev

Back to top Go down

The Pilbara - Towns & Pubs Tour (Videos) Empty pilbara towns and pubs

Post by mark409 Wed 18 Dec 2013, 7:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Still working my way through the site. thought I,d add a couple of old pics of Hedland ,before the ore got there..
2 Buildings in front of the bus is the Nade ,The other is the main drag .Wedge st
Mark 409

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Bignuggs on Wed 18 Dec 2013, 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : pronunciation correction)
mark409
mark409

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Wed 18 Dec 2013, 8:07 pm

Nice pics mark and the Elders store across the road on the other corner, or was last time I was there.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mark409 Thu 19 Dec 2013, 9:14 am

Thanks Bignuggs
use to be elders ,Hedland emporium now I think.
I see you upsized the pics, did I have the wrong pixels or something.
Mark409
mark409
mark409

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Thu 19 Dec 2013, 7:27 pm

no probs with the pics. must have been a small glitch but alls good. another member had the same problem so I'll keep an eye on it.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjo Wed 12 Mar 2014, 2:41 pm

Cheers to whoever put these up, just showed the missus part 1 so she can get a feel for the landscape over there, we will watch the other parts later.

thanks again
Darren

Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down