Opposition to Minelab? OKM Blackhawk

Go down

Opposition to Minelab? OKM Blackhawk Empty Opposition to Minelab? OKM Blackhawk

Post by Panther on Fri 24 Aug 2012, 6:11 pm

I have always been sceptical of OKMs claims, and the noise this new machine makes sounds more like a BFO than a PI. Not cheap either, costs more than a 5OOO.
http://www.okmmetaldetectors.com/products/metal-detectors/black-hawk.php?lang=en

Back to top Go down

Opposition to Minelab? OKM Blackhawk Empty Re: Opposition to Minelab? OKM Blackhawk

Post by Someday on Fri 24 Aug 2012, 6:31 pm

Wait an see I guess, there main claim is for kg+ nuggets at huge depths l;wfh after diggen your 24 foot hole, Oh look a hot rock spank
Someday
Someday

Back to top Go down

Opposition to Minelab? OKM Blackhawk Empty Re: Opposition to Minelab? OKM Blackhawk

Post by Bignuggs on Sat 25 Aug 2012, 12:11 pm

Don't knock the hot rock fgmjfhk eafgh Oops, wrong hot rock Opposition to Minelab? OKM Blackhawk 3179412840

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 25 Aug 2012, 12:33 pm

hey you never know it might work , wont be checking myself tho lol

sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther on Sat 25 Aug 2012, 3:19 pm

No Sam, not at that price

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 25 Aug 2012, 3:38 pm

this is what they has said OKM dealer for Australia, New Zealand and East Timor.
In regard to the phone number to contact me, as I am currently overseas surveying for Gold I have another number you can use. +639 159 388 209. I do prefer email as the networks here are not the greatest and email is quicker to answer your questions.

(i see people have tryed to contact them but get nothing back.....)

I personally have just bought the new Blackhawk Professional package and can't wait to get back to OZ to use it. I will be trialling it across the country on known Gold bearing fields and will post the areas I go to and the results. I have two other detectors that will be used on this trial.

Having said that I trained on the Blackhawk at the Factory as I do with all the other devices in Germany. You won't buy better than the Blackhawk. The smallest coil will detect gold down to 3 METRES, not feet, METRES!!

Find me a Minelab that can do that?? The Basic package of the Blackhawk is $6,600 in country and the Professional package is $7,700 in country. Both packages will have you finding bigger gold deeper than you dreamt possible.

(now for a start they are worth more than a M/L and havn't even been tested in australia...and M/L never put a depth limit on there detector as it comes down to what size target is down below who would wont to dig a 3m hole unless you have a dozzer...)

The Blackhawk was designed with pure simplicity and deep target detection in mind. Turn it on, 1 step Ground Balance and start walking. You don't need a degree in advanced electronics or 40 years detecting experience to operate the Blackhawk.

Get to your site, jump out of the car and detect the difference for yourself!! Find the Gold your mates have missed every time. Find it bigger and deeper. If you want bigger treasure found, like in the Philippines, then don't just find it, find it in 3D.

Any questions on the new Blackhawk or any other device then drop me a line of the website and I will get back to ASAP.

Happy hunting! Jake, OKM dealer and owner of exp4000 Gold edition and New Blackhawk with 7 years OKM hands on experience globally and factory trained at the factory!

there was a bit when they turned aound and called M/L and there users liars...they can go and jump off a cliff i think...
cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther on Sat 25 Aug 2012, 3:51 pm

Thanks for that Stoppsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 25 Aug 2012, 4:05 pm

the part i don't understand is they always say they will out do M/L but never test them in australia before they say it...pretty silly saying it i think...M/L will always out do others as they have the money and bruce candy....
they will be lucky to sell there detectors as they have ripped so many people off with there such called gold finding junk on ebay..
cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs on Sat 25 Aug 2012, 4:13 pm

stoppsy wrote:

...they can go and jump off a cliff i think...
cheers
stoppsy

affraid now I'm gunna have people climbing all over me Opposition to Minelab? OKM Blackhawk 3179412840

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat 25 Aug 2012, 4:20 pm

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther on Sat 25 Aug 2012, 4:21 pm

You'd probably like that to happen Cliff Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 26 Aug 2012, 10:46 am

it would be nice if these claims were proven ,

sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 26 Aug 2012, 4:11 pm

Nominate me as the official DWAG tester, i'll put the thing through its paces against my sniffer and if it dont work i'll take a video of a 243 hittin it from 30 mtrs away.

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther on Sun 26 Aug 2012, 4:52 pm

30 meters, How pathetic. Is that the best you can do? Geez Pete.... Opposition to Minelab? OKM Blackhawk 1508757f

This is what you need.
The last part of the vid is spectacular to say the least, I WANT ONE.
Trying to embed video.. call back soon. lol

Opposition to Minelab? OKM Blackhawk Th_53767dd8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun 26 Aug 2012, 6:10 pm

Gimme Gimme Gimme Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon 27 Aug 2012, 2:26 pm

I'm amazed that the barrel doesn't melt

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther on Mon 27 Aug 2012, 2:44 pm

You wouldn't want to buy it second hand wouldya? lol

What the heck was he firing? More than a tracer for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs on Mon 27 Aug 2012, 4:16 pm

What do you expect from mad Russians.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum