Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coiltek Blitz series 14x9 ellip mono

2 posters

Go down

Coiltek Blitz series 14x9 ellip mono Empty Coiltek Blitz series 14x9 ellip mono

Post by Bignuggs Thu 17 May 2012, 7:42 pm

any one tried this coil with a GP Extreme and what kind of results did you get with this combo.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Coiltek Blitz series 14x9 ellip mono Empty Re: Coiltek Blitz series 14x9 ellip mono

Post by Guest Fri 18 May 2012, 9:53 am

Hey BN,
My mate runs one on his Extreme and he kills it. Still good on the smaller bits(.2-.3) down to about 6 inches,and suprising on the bigger bits at depth. He recently found a virgin patch about 200 mtrs away from some diggings we were working,that gave up nearly 1 1/2 oz.
He still gets a few hot rocks,but unless your using a GPX,you have to expect that.

Back to top Go down

Coiltek Blitz series 14x9 ellip mono Empty Re: Coiltek Blitz series 14x9 ellip mono

Post by Bignuggs Sun 20 May 2012, 1:05 pm

Thanks CG. I might get the chance to actually use this coil. I've used the 14x9 goldstalker with the extreme and had no problems. will the blitz give any unwanted chatter and will I have to mess around with signal or threshhold a lot.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 May 2012, 10:44 am

Nah mate,he runs his signal nearly flat out and the threshold purrs along except for spikes from distant storms or EMI.
The Blitz series are a more stable Coil than the original Goldstalkers. Way less touch sensitive and dont false when smacked against sticks,rocks or bushes.
I will be getting one shortly and when they release the 18 x 12 GS Blitz,one of them as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Mon 21 May 2012, 11:37 am

Thanks CG, now all I need is to get out and use it.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by decanfrost Wed 19 Jun 2013, 8:28 pm

Hi Bignug,s,
Did you try this new coil and how did it compare.The Blitz series vs the original Gs series.
I feel Grusty Gus bang on the money.
decanfrost
decanfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Thu 20 Jun 2013, 1:02 pm

G'day Decan,

yes I did get a chance to use it and the coil was insane.  it would not settle down.  it got sent back to coiltek to be checked in case it was faulty but they said there was nothing wrong with it.
I can only assume my Extreme did not like that coil. 

Cheers
Cliff

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down