Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the drought is over

2 posters

Go down

the drought is over Empty the drought is over

Post by lbg dreamer Thu 17 May 2012, 3:36 pm

hi all got out for a few hrs the other day and finally broke my drought , with 2 small nuggets 0.32/0.37
the smaller of the two was in a heap of large rounded hand stacked rocks under one and was tricky to find Smile
the other was down a bit in ruble and clay.
i detected for about five hrs and was on my way home goldless again which has been a common occurrence the last few months Rolling Eyes
and thought to myself self your not going home empty handed again today, so i re set up my gear and in 20 minutes had my first piece in my hand within in an hr i had both and called it a day they were only small but i was stoked Very Happy

then yesterday i got out for four hrs within the first half hr i got a 1.05 after digging heaps of the usual rubbish and ground noises , i thought that was great then kept on swinging and picked up a mint condition threepence and then a british half penny in fairly good nick
,lots more trash and on the way back to the car to call it a day and happy with what i found i picked up a signal in the head of a gully in the side wall leading into the wash it was in a hard position for recovery , i ended up with a speci 1.05 dry and 0.84 wet not sure what the gold content is?
then 2 foot away picked up another signal on the opposite side of the wall and out popped another one half exposed my first sun baker , there is only a small amount of visible gold on it it weighs dry 17.86 and wet 10.86 not sure on its gold content but it feels heavy
i was over the moon . if any one has a spare minute to do the maths on gold content for me ,that would be great as im having trouble doing it
my computer is playing up so ill give the specis a bath and hope to post pics soon Very Happy

lbg dreamer

Back to top Go down

the drought is over Empty Re: the drought is over

Post by lbg dreamer Thu 17 May 2012, 3:38 pm

. i was stoked with yesterdays efforts.
i got out for a few hrs today also, and picked up four bits so i cant complain , and had a ball being out there V 0.35,0.93,which was real deep 0.68 and3.72 some have a little quartz attached though .cant wait to get the computer running properly to post the photos Very Happy
the drought is over Newgold001
the drought is over Newgold003
my last 2 days finds

Last edited by lbg dreamer on Thu 17 May 2012, 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding pics)

lbg dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by goldseeker57 Thu 17 May 2012, 5:04 pm

well done lbg dreamer, my dream should begin end of July, I hope it won't be a drought like you've had.

goldseeker57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down