Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ML 5 pin male power lead end connectors

2 posters

Go down

ML 5 pin male power lead end connectors Empty ML 5 pin male power lead end connectors

Post by UrbanFox Tue 17 Apr 2012, 10:28 am

Hi All,

Can someone point me in the direction of an AU source for the ML power lead connectors.

I have in the past seen them on eBay, however, they seem to be few and far between now.

Thanks
UrbanFox
UrbanFox

Back to top Go down

ML 5 pin male power lead end connectors Empty Re: ML 5 pin male power lead end connectors

Post by gcause Tue 17 Apr 2012, 5:36 pm

You can get the plug from Jaycar.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

ML 5 pin male power lead end connectors Empty Re: ML 5 pin male power lead end connectors

Post by UrbanFox Tue 17 Apr 2012, 7:09 pm

gcause wrote:You can get the plug from Jaycar.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hi gcause,

Jaycar evidently have the 3 pin to suit the SD/GP but don't have the 5 pin for the GPX. Also, the 3 pin that Jaycar do have now is evidently only nickle plated pins whereas the Minelab connector pins are gold plated. The gold plated pins should result in a more reliable connector.
UrbanFox
UrbanFox

Back to top Go down

Post by gcause Tue 17 Apr 2012, 8:08 pm

They do have them I have some spares I bought from them out in my shed.
They have just about every kind of plug, switch, etc you can imagine.
Easiest way is to wander into their store and show them what you want.

Back to top Go down

Post by UrbanFox Tue 17 Apr 2012, 9:14 pm

gcause wrote:They do have them I have some spares I bought from them out in my shed.
They have just about every kind of plug, switch, etc you can imagine.
Easiest way is to wander into their store and show them what you want.

OK, Thanks for that. I will try again and see how I go with more perseverance.
UrbanFox
UrbanFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down